LIVE ARTSCENE – an open door creation laboratory online
LIVE ARTSCENE is a highly innovative concept projecting on the Swiss art scene an itinerant live creation platform hosted alternately by the Swiss theatres.
The idea consists in offering to the public a live access to the full process of art creation taking place monthly in honour of an emerging Swiss choregrapher.
THE AUDIENCE AT THE HEART OF ART CREATION
The concept of itinerant art creation is based on the will of the project initiators to let the infrastructure join the public and artists, and not, as usual, the other way around.
How to orchestrate an encounter between creation space and spectators ?
To ensure instant accessibility to the reality of contemporary art production, LIVE ARTSCENE innovates by adding to the open door concept a free virtual space through which the public can follow online the entire live creation process.
LIVE ARTSCENE – A PROMOTER OF NEW TALENT
Today visibility is one of the primary factors in artistic success. LIVE ARTSCENE aims to be a central hub for professionals of the Art of Movement and Scene.
Consequently the platform desire to offer performers :
– An infrastructure that matches their talent.
– An artistic and technical team providing full-service support.
– The visibility to promote artistic work at national and international level.
As an active player in the artistic management LIVE ARTSCENE provides thus emerging artists the opportunity to broaden their contacts and develop partnerships, to highlight their know-how and orient their career.
Simultaneously LIVE ARTSCENE guarantees both local and international art scenes access to a pool of young talented artists, opening doors to new artistic horizons.
LIVE ARTSCENE – A WITNESS OF CONTEMPORARY ART
Promoting pluri-and interdisciplinary performances, LIVE ARTSCENE’s purpose is threefold :
– Providing emerging choregraphers with the needed means of production through a rich exchange between professionals of the Arts of Movement and Scene and related artistic and scientific fields such as cinematography, music, scenography, anthropology i.a.
– Offering to the public a privileged behind-the-scenes access supported by an innovative mediation tool providing a direct access to the live creation process.
– Documenting the dynamism of contemporary art scene through an intensive collaboration between art and science for the benefit of audiovisual and documented archives of this intangible heritage.